1. Recover Deleted Files on Android Phone Using the Disk Digger Pro App [Root]
Disk Digger App is an excellent solution for you to recover your deleted data. No matter, whether you accidentally deleted the data or even reformatted your SD card. In order to recover files using the Disk Digger App, just follow the steps listed below:
- Firstly, download the disk digger pro apk from this link. Download Here
- Once downloaded, install the app on your device.
- After that, just open the app and click on your phone storage or SD Card.
- Then select the deleted file format, and click on OK.
- It will start scanning.
- Once disk digger finds your file, you have to select it.
- Then click on Recover Button from the top.
- Then select location, where you want to save your file. (You can upload your file in online storage.)
Now, the deleted files are recovered back to your phone and you can view them in your phone’s storage. If your device is not rooted then try the below-given method, but you can recover only photos.