UBA Transfer Code | Check out the USSD Code to transfer funds from UBA to other different banks with your mobile phone both Android, iOS and so forth. without the data.
There’s nothing stopping you from finishing up a cash switch from UBA to different banks in your cellular device. You may carry out this transaction wherever and at any time handy for you.
UBA (United Bank of Africa) now assist a direct mobile transfer of funds in your cellular system, it really works on all cellular system (works on Android, iOS, Windows, characteristic telephones and so forth) with or with out web.
Advantages of utilizing UBA mobile transfer codes
- It really works for all telephone varieties
- It’s quick and handy
- It doesn’t require information in your telephone to ship cash
- It means that you can ship cash to accounts in any Nigerian financial institution
- It permits for greater transaction limits of as much as N1m per day
First of all, you want a registered SIM from any network in Nigeria (MTN, Etisalat (now 9Mobile), Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, and so forth) linked with an actively funded UBA checking account. Afterwards, you may then enter the UBA mobile money transfer USSD code on the quantity registered along with your UBA account.
See particulars beneath;
How To Send Money From UBA To Other Banks Via Phone (USSD Code and Mobile App)
United Bank Of Africa (UBA) USSD Money Transfer Code
To transfer funds from UBA account to a different checking account;
- Merely dial *919#
- Choose 4 to Send Money
- Select payment method (Choose 1 for UBA Account and 2 for UBA Prepaid card)
- In case you’ve not registered choose 1 to signup and proceed with the remainder of the steps.
- Observe the prompt thereafter to efficiently full the switch utilizing the UBA switch code.Or use the codes immediately;
- To send cash to a UBA account: The consumer ought to dial *919*3# from their telephone quantity registered with UBA and observe the easy steps prompted by the telephone.
- To send cash to a UBA Prepaid Card: Dial *919*32#
- To send cash to other banks: Dial *919*4# or *919*4*account number*amount#
Send Money Utilizing UBA Cell App
It’s also possible to send money conveniently via the UBA mobile banking software on your phone.
In case you discover the UBA transfer code isn’t working or you may have misplaced the mobile phone number related together with your bank account (I strongly advise you report back to the financial institution to get it up to date to your current phone number). It’s best to use this technique to send money to other different banks in Nigeria.
To begin with this technique;
That’s it, we’re in the mobile period, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra cash transfer… Subsequently, go forward and send cash to other different banks equivalent to Zenith, Constancy, GTBank, Union and much extra. With UBA mobile cash transfer USSD code, you may… transact smart and quick!
Need assistance along with your UBA Transfer Code, then contact 01-2808822 or [email protected]
All UBA Phone Banking Codes
Magic Banking Code
|Top-Up for Self||*919*Amount#|
|Top-Up for Others||*919* Phone number* Amount#|
|Transfer to UBA Account||*919*3*account number*amount#|
|Load UBA Prepaid Card||*919*32#|
|Transfer to Other Different banks||*919*4*account number*amount#|
|ATM cardless withdrawal||*919*30*Amount#|
Bear in mind to make use of the share button to let others know in regards to the code. Additionally, don’t hesitate to drop us a comment through the comment field beneath, an honest overview can go a good distance!
Check UBA account Balance on Your Phone
I suppose you’ve registered by now. To check UBA account balance in your phone, dial *919*00# – your balance will probably be displayed on your screen.
Source : Naijaknowhow